Digital Marketing Strategist
Requirements & Responsibilities
• Minimum 5 years experience in digital marketing in fast-paced digital environments.
• Knowledge of advertising best practices across paid search, paid social, programmatic, remarketing and other emerging technologies.
• Bachelor’s degree in either Business or Marketing.
• Google Analytics certified / Google Adwords certified.
• Experience working with SAAS businesses and/or digital marketing agency.
• Experience building inclusive, cohesive teams which apply diversity to achieve common goals.
• Marketing technology experience - SEMrush, Wordstream, Marketo, Salesforce, Unbounce, Tableau, Google docs, Marin/Kenshoo, Adespresso, etc.
• Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results.
• Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems.
About the Employer
Hootsuite is the most widely used social media management platform. We have 16+ million customers and are recognized as a leader in social media management by Forrester, one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. Our battle-tested technology, extensive ecosystem, and social DNA help organizations create human connections at scale.