Research Intern, Machine Comprehension
Requirements & Responsibilities
#553313: Research Intern, Machine Comprehension (Master's & PhDs)
• Must be currently enrolled in a PhD program in Natural Language Processing, Reinforcement Learning, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Dialogue Systems, Computer Vision, or related technical field
• 2+ years’ experience with Python
• 2+ years’ experience with at least one of the following tools: Tensorflow, Pytorch, Theano, or a similar toolkit
• Published papers demonstrating your experience in your research field
• Demonstrated experience and interest in natural language understanding or generation, representation learning, or reinforcement learning
• Proven ability to develop original research ideas and innovative solutions.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and capability of collaborate effectively with other researchers and engineers.
About the Employer
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our mission is grounded in both the world in which we live and the future we strive to create. Today, we live in a mobile-first, cloud-first world, and the transformation we are driving across our businesses is designed to enable Microsoft and our customers to thrive in this world. We do business in 170 countries and are made up of 114,000 passionate employees dedicated to fulfilling our mission of helping you and your organization achieve more.