Requirements & Responsibilities
• Proven track record of large-scale enterprise sales to government or commercial institutions.
• Intricate familiarity with procurement processes.
• Excellent communication skills. Ability to compellingly articulate Palantir's product offering to audiences with varying levels of technical skill and seniority.
• Ability to understand potential customers' requirements and how Palantir's software can address them.
• Demonstrated project management skills and a love of getting things done, no matter the circumstances.
• Experience building and managing relationships, and collaborating with internal partners and external counterparts.
• Ability to travel (50%+) per business needs.
About the Employer
At Palantir, we're helping the world's most important institutions use their data to solve their most urgent problems. Our software lets our customers integrate and analyze all of their data so they can answer questions that they couldn't before. From delivering disaster relief to building safer automobiles, we're honored to help make our partners better at their most important work.Together with our customers, we're building the future of national security, healthcare, energy, finance, manufacturing, and more. And we need bright minds from around the world to help us.