• A completed Ph.D in a scientific field. Candidates may apply up to 6 months before graduation.
• Research and course work demonstrating a familiarity with and an aptitude for data and statistics
• The ability and desire to self-direct
• Experience working with large-scale biological data (e.g. RNA- seq, single cell-seq, ATAC-Seq, Screening data, etc)
• Excellent communication skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively across a team of engineers and biologists, chemists and clinical researchers
• Coding / Scripting experience. Fellows do not need to be a computer scientist, but must be able to use scripting languages to accomplish analytical goals
At Palantir, we're helping the world's most important institutions use their data to solve their most urgent problems. Our software lets our customers integrate and analyze all of their data so they can answer questions that they couldn't before. From delivering disaster relief to building safer automobiles, we're honored to help make our partners better at their most important work.Together with our customers, we're building the future of national security, healthcare, energy, finance, manufacturing, and more. And we need bright minds from around the world to help us.