• Ability to travel up to 25% of the time to other Palantir offices as needed.
• Ownership: Eager to have ownership of USG programming and logistics in our D.C. office, while collaborating with the global CX team.
• Duty of Care: Each visit is an impression of our company as a whole. Careful attention to detail, risk mitigation, and a strong persistence when planning with others are all helpful traits for the role.
• Proactiveness: As you learn and gain an understanding of the CX process, there is an expectation to develop the ability to be proactive in planning visit details for an excellent overall experience. Rather than being reactive, exercising judgement and getting ahead of issues is key.
• Self-motivation: Build new resources, processes, content, or otherwise contribute to the broader CX mission. We're always looking for ideas to improve and scale.
• Diplomacy: Being able to interact with a wide range of teams internally, and credibly engaging with high-level delegations externally is a large part of how CX function. Doing it with tact and sensitivity is imperative, as well as with a friendly, willing, and engaging demeanor.
• Strategic thinking: Connecting the dots, understanding the role a customer visit can play in the long-term success of our relationship and leveraging that to the advantage of the company is one of the desired outcomes of this position.
At Palantir, we're helping the world's most important institutions use their data to solve their most urgent problems. Our software lets our customers integrate and analyze all of their data so they can answer questions that they couldn't before. From delivering disaster relief to building safer automobiles, we're honored to help make our partners better at their most important work.Together with our customers, we're building the future of national security, healthcare, energy, finance, manufacturing, and more. And we need bright minds from around the world to help us.