• Intellectual curiosity and creativity.
• A background in science or engineering, especially in fields such as Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, or Software Engineering.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Previous experience in a role that requires rigorous financial or business analytics.
• Comfort in a fast-paced environment. Able to consistently revise approach in response to new information.
• Proficiency with programming languages such as Python, R, Java, or similar languages.
At Palantir, we're helping the world's most important institutions use their data to solve their most urgent problems. Our software lets our customers integrate and analyze all of their data so they can answer questions that they couldn't before. From delivering disaster relief to building safer automobiles, we're honored to help make our partners better at their most important work.Together with our customers, we're building the future of national security, healthcare, energy, finance, manufacturing, and more. And we need bright minds from around the world to help us.