Requirements & Responsibilities
• At least two years of support or personal assisting experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent computer skills, proficiency with Microsoft products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Experience with scheduling complex international and domestic travel itineraries.
• Familiarity with travel booking and expense reporting via Concur.
What We Value:
• Ability to think systematically and pivot quickly, anticipate needs, and execute autonomously, with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and have a high sense of urgency.
Excellent communication skills and perceptiveness.
Ability to interact with a wide range of teams internally and externally with tact, sensitivity, and friendliness. High level of professionalism, confidentiality, and discretion in both internal and external interactions.
• Ability to work a varied schedule based on the needs of the people or team you support. Some nights/weekends will be required, as well as travel up to 30% of the time to Palantir’s domestic and international offices.
About the Employer
At Palantir, we're helping the world's most important institutions use their data to solve their most urgent problems. Our software lets our customers integrate and analyze all of their data so they can answer questions that they couldn't before. From delivering disaster relief to building safer automobiles, we're honored to help make our partners better at their most important work.Together with our customers, we're building the future of national security, healthcare, energy, finance, manufacturing, and more. And we need bright minds from around the world to help us.