Product Reliability Engineer, New Grad
Requirements & Responsibilities
• B.S./M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Math, Statistics, Physics, Data Science or equivalent experience.
Awesome problem solving skills and ability to break down complex concepts.
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Comfortable working in a fast moving environment with dynamic objectives.
• Ability to think creatively and define product and customer needs.
• Ability to work independently and make decisions under minimal supervision.
• Excellent teamwork and written/verbal communication skills.
• Experience with distributed computing systems and/or cloud infrastructures a plus (e.g. Spark, Hadoop, YARN, Kubernetes, AWS, etc.).
• Willingness and interest to travel as needed.
About the Employer
At Palantir, we're helping the world's most important institutions use their data to solve their most urgent problems. Our software lets our customers integrate and analyze all of their data so they can answer questions that they couldn't before. From delivering disaster relief to building safer automobiles, we're honored to help make our partners better at their most important work.Together with our customers, we're building the future of national security, healthcare, energy, finance, manufacturing, and more. And we need bright minds from around the world to help us.