IT & Operations (Recent Grads)
Requirements & Responsibilities
#473626: IT & Operations (Students & Recent Grads)
• A bachelor's or master's degree in business or information systems management, information technology, computer science or related fields (within 12 months of graduation or graduated within the last 12 months).
• One to two years of experience or classroom project work in two or more of the following areas:
• Troubleshooting within hosted environments.
• Deployment, configuration and/or support of foundational systems in production or pre-production environments (e.g. web, video and audio conferencing or enterprise voice).
• Active Directory, Windows 2008/2008 R2 servers, TCP/IP, DHCP and Hardware Load Balancer.
• Development/scripting with preference given to PowerShell, T-SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services, C#, ASP.NET.
• Design, configure, and support infrastructure.
• SIP PSTN Gateway and SBC deployment, config and support (Audiocodes, Sonus, ACME Packet).
• Exchange Unified Messaging 2010 or higher, OCS/Lync and Legacy PBX systems.
• Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM).
About the Employer
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our mission is grounded in both the world in which we live and the future we strive to create. Today, we live in a mobile-first, cloud-first world, and the transformation we are driving across our businesses is designed to enable Microsoft and our customers to thrive in this world. We do business in 170 countries and are made up of 114,000 passionate employees dedicated to fulfilling our mission of helping you and your organization achieve more.