Proposal Writer/Manager - Defense/Intelligence Contract Focus
Requirements & Responsibilities
• Demonstrated project management skills, including an ability to flex between short documents with tight timelines and longer collaborative proposals.
• Ability to translate technical concepts or jargon into compelling, concise writing.
• Intellectual curiosity, including the ability to quickly teach oneself technical concepts and operate in a highly technical environment.
• Comfort with ambiguity, including being able to take on different roles as needed, operate in a flat organizational structure, and independently discover solutions.
• Experience building and managing internal relationships across a range of business areas and developing strong collaborative working environments.
• 2+ years of experience in a role that requires extensive (50%+ of role) writing and project management.
• BA/BS (or MA/MS/JD/MBA/PhD) or equivalent experience demonstrating a strong interest in writing and technology. Our current team reflects a wide range of backgrounds, including focuses in hard sciences, business, law, humanities, and social sciences.
• An active security clearance at Secret level or higher is an asset, but is not required.
About the Employer
At Palantir, we're helping the world's most important institutions use their data to solve their most urgent problems. Our software lets our customers integrate and analyze all of their data so they can answer questions that they couldn't before. From delivering disaster relief to building safer automobiles, we're honored to help make our partners better at their most important work.Together with our customers, we're building the future of national security, healthcare, energy, finance, manufacturing, and more. And we need bright minds from around the world to help us.