• We value team members who aren’t satisfied with “what” because they know “why” is the juicier question. We value the desire to roll up your sleeves and dive into the details of the data because that’s the core of our work. And we value low ego because the outcome matters more than who gets the credit.
• BA/BS (or MA/MS) or equivalent experience.
• Extraordinary ability to take on open-ended problems in unstructured environments.
• Adaptive and introspective; willing to learn, teach, lead and follow.
Experience with programming, scripting or statistical packages a plus (Python, R, Matlab, SQL).
• Ability to travel 5 – 25% required. Varies by location and team.
• Must be willing and able to obtain a government security clearance in Canada or have a pre-existing clearance that can be recognized.
At Palantir, we're helping the world's most important institutions use their data to solve their most urgent problems. Our software lets our customers integrate and analyze all of their data so they can answer questions that they couldn't before. From delivering disaster relief to building safer automobiles, we're honored to help make our partners better at their most important work.Together with our customers, we're building the future of national security, healthcare, energy, finance, manufacturing, and more. And we need bright minds from around the world to help us.