Full Stack Software Engineer, Internal
Requirements & Responsibilities
• You are passionate about building user interfaces that enable users to solve their problems.
• Strong engineering background, preferably in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Physics.
• Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools.
• Understanding of how technical decisions impact the people who will use what you're building.
• Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals.
• Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users.
• Demonstrated ability to learn continuously, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision.
About the Employer
At Palantir, we're helping the world's most important institutions use their data to solve their most urgent problems. Our software lets our customers integrate and analyze all of their data so they can answer questions that they couldn't before. From delivering disaster relief to building safer automobiles, we're honored to help make our partners better at their most important work.Together with our customers, we're building the future of national security, healthcare, energy, finance, manufacturing, and more. And we need bright minds from around the world to help us.