Requirements & Responsibilities
#473666: Programmer Writer & Technical Writer (Students & Recent Grads)
• A bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field (within 12 months of graduation or graduated within the last 12 months).
• One or two years of experience in C/C++/C#/Java or other computer programming languages preferred.
Excellent writing skills.
• A bachelor’s degree in English, communication or similar field ((within 12 months of graduation or graduated within the last 12 months).
• Proven technical writing skills.
• Knowledge of programming languages such as C, C++, and C#.
Demonstrated passion for technology.
• Additional background in technical writing or programming is a plus.
• Understanding of programming concepts and programming languages is also a plus.
About the Employer
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our mission is grounded in both the world in which we live and the future we strive to create. Today, we live in a mobile-first, cloud-first world, and the transformation we are driving across our businesses is designed to enable Microsoft and our customers to thrive in this world. We do business in 170 countries and are made up of 114,000 passionate employees dedicated to fulfilling our mission of helping you and your organization achieve more.