Researcher (Recent Grads)
Requirements & Responsibilities
#565390: Researcher (Students & Recent Grads)
• Currently has or is in the process of obtaining a PhD degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, or related technical field.
• Published papers in peer-reviewed journals or conferences, or track record of leading projects in industry.
• Expert deep learning background. Strong knowledge of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Computer Vision algorithms.
• Experience with programming languages such as Python, C++, Java or previous software engineering experience.
• Experience in leveraging and augmenting deep learning code base and libraries/toolkits to deliver new solutions.
• Should be able to take initiative, but also follow a research/productization plan and work well as part of a team.
• Excellent critical thinking and communication skills.
About the Employer
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our mission is grounded in both the world in which we live and the future we strive to create. Today, we live in a mobile-first, cloud-first world, and the transformation we are driving across our businesses is designed to enable Microsoft and our customers to thrive in this world. We do business in 170 countries and are made up of 114,000 passionate employees dedicated to fulfilling our mission of helping you and your organization achieve more.