What We Value:
• Strong teamwork and organizational skills with an ability to adapt, multitask and navigate a complex, rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to develop a deep understanding of Palantir's products, and use written/verbal communication skills to explain complex technical concepts to users of all technical abilities.
• Meticulous attention to detail, including maintaining accurate records and diligently tracking key project metrics.
• Ability to work independently and make decisions under minimal supervision.
• Willingness and interest to travel to other Palantir offices as needed.
• Engineering and/or Operations-focused degree work or equivalent experience; experience in fields such as Software Engineering, Electrical/Information Engineering, System Administration, IT Operations, Data Science, Math, and Physics is a plus.
Prior cloud experience (AWS, Azure, GCP) is a plus.
At Palantir, we're helping the world's most important institutions use their data to solve their most urgent problems. Our software lets our customers integrate and analyze all of their data so they can answer questions that they couldn't before. From delivering disaster relief to building safer automobiles, we're honored to help make our partners better at their most important work.Together with our customers, we're building the future of national security, healthcare, energy, finance, manufacturing, and more. And we need bright minds from around the world to help us.