Hardware Engineer (Recent Grads)
Requirements & Responsibilities
#494275: Hardware Engineering (PhD Students & Grads)
• A PhD degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineer, mechanical engineering or related field within 12 months of graduation or graduated within the last 12 months.
• A year or two of internship or classroom experience in product development preferred.
• Excellent debugging skills and drive to develop innovative hardware.
• Ability to quickly understand, contribute to and improve the hardware solutions we develop.
• Ability to drive collaborative efforts effectively across multiple disciplines.
• Ability to think strategically, be creative and innovate ways to communicate and visualize user experiences.
• Results-driven with a strong attention to detail and technical problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze hardware and firmware designs.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of embedded programming and C/C++/C# concepts is preferred
About the Employer
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our mission is grounded in both the world in which we live and the future we strive to create. Today, we live in a mobile-first, cloud-first world, and the transformation we are driving across our businesses is designed to enable Microsoft and our customers to thrive in this world. We do business in 170 countries and are made up of 114,000 passionate employees dedicated to fulfilling our mission of helping you and your organization achieve more.