• 2+ years work experience, with a preference for a role that requires rigorous analytics and/or outcome ownership.
• BA/BS (or MA/MS) or equivalent experience.
• Strong interest in developing technical skills used for analysis (e.g. SQL, Python).
• Willingness to both solicit and give honest feedback.
• Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical capabilities, and the ability to develop creative solutions for challenging, open-ended problems.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to credibly communicate technical and non-technical concepts to a broad, diverse audience.
• Ability to quickly pick up new concepts, and dive into a problem with a solutions-oriented, outcome-focused mindset – even with no prior background in the subject matter.
• Ability to travel up to 75% of the time (e.g. to other Palantir offices, client locations, etc). Varies by location and focus.
At Palantir, we're helping the world's most important institutions use their data to solve their most urgent problems. Our software lets our customers integrate and analyze all of their data so they can answer questions that they couldn't before. From delivering disaster relief to building safer automobiles, we're honored to help make our partners better at their most important work.Together with our customers, we're building the future of national security, healthcare, energy, finance, manufacturing, and more. And we need bright minds from around the world to help us.