Diversity Recruiting Program Manager
Requirements & Responsibilities
• 2+ years of experience with Recruiting and/or Program Management.
• Extraordinary communication and interpersonal skills and high level of emotional intelligence.
• Proactive, can operate autonomously, and thrives in ambiguity.
• Data-driven and detail-oriented.
• Demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions to novel issues.
• Strong organizational skills with an attested ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment.
• Excels at working on open-ended problems and running them to completion.
About the Employer
At Palantir, we're helping the world's most important institutions use their data to solve their most urgent problems. Our software lets our customers integrate and analyze all of their data so they can answer questions that they couldn't before. From delivering disaster relief to building safer automobiles, we're honored to help make our partners better at their most important work.Together with our customers, we're building the future of national security, healthcare, energy, finance, manufacturing, and more. And we need bright minds from around the world to help us.