Product Marketing Manager
Requirements & Responsibilities
• 2+ years of product marketing experience, preferably in a position of leadership.
• Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical capabilities, and the ability to develop creative and/or non-traditional solutions for challenging, undefined problems.
• Proven ability to make data-driven decisions.
• Proven ability to articulate complex technical concepts in simple terms that make sense to customers.
• Proven ability to own and drive go-to-market strategies.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Experience marketing enterprise software to a diverse customer base.
• Visual design skills are preferred.
About the Employer
At Palantir, we're helping the world's most important institutions use their data to solve their most urgent problems. Our software lets our customers integrate and analyze all of their data so they can answer questions that they couldn't before. From delivering disaster relief to building safer automobiles, we're honored to help make our partners better at their most important work.Together with our customers, we're building the future of national security, healthcare, energy, finance, manufacturing, and more. And we need bright minds from around the world to help us.