Operations Analyst Internship
Requirements & Responsibilities
• Ability to work independently and self-manage multiple projects and deadlines
• Demonstrated problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills
• 1+ years of SQL or other query languages experience
• Experience using advanced Excel functions or Google Sheets
• Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and strategic thinking skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Currently pursuing graduate or undergraduate degree in related field (e.g. Finance, Strategy, Business Analytics, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics)
• Previous experience in one of the following fields: fraud, risk, consulting, data analysis, or operations.
• Experience creating a complex process and teaching others how to run it.
• Project management experience.
About the Employer
When you need to hire someone – a landscaper, a DJ, anyone – Thumbtack finds them for you for free. Thumbtack is headquartered in San Francisco and backed by Sequoia Capital, Tiger Global Management, Javelin Investment Partners, Baillie Gifford and Google Capital.Thumbtack connects millions of people with local professionals for their projects. With almost 1,000 different services to choose from, you’ll find pretty much anyone you’re looking to hire. A contractor to remodel your kitchen. A tutor to teach you French. A dog trainer to save your furniture from puppy accidents. An officiant, florist, caterer (and every other vendor you might need) for your perfect wedding.Local businesses across the country use Thumbtack, too. Our product helps them connect with customers, get hired and make a living doing what they’re great at. As for those of us who work here? We love it. And we have awards to prove it.
Fortune Magazine - The 70 Best Companies to Work For in the Bay Area 2019: http://fortune.com/2019/02/28/best-companies-bay-area-2019/