Mobile Developer, iOS (9-12 Month Contract)
Requirements & Responsibilities
• Develop and maintain software using Swift (and Objective-C).
• 3+ years of native iOS development experience.
• Proven track record of developing high-performance mobile applications. You’ve got a portfolio of large projects that you’ve driven to completion.
• Bonus Points
• You are a master of modern frameworks and architectures such as RxSwift and MVVM.
• You have a sizeable portfolio of 'Difficult problems... solved'.
• You have experience with large, complex, mature software applications.
• You have a github account with public projects, not just forks.
• You have contributed to open source projects.
About the Employer
Hootsuite is the most widely used social media management platform. We have 16+ million customers and are recognized as a leader in social media management by Forrester, one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. Our battle-tested technology, extensive ecosystem, and social DNA help organizations create human connections at scale.