• Bachelor’s degree or relevant industry experience.
• Proven communications experience involving technology products/software.
• Ability to work closely with technical teammates such as software engineers and product designers to understand, translate, and communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences. Experience working with speakers to develop talks and presentation decks is a plus, especially if you're skilled in information design.
• Ability to quickly adapt to and grasp new systems and tools that are used by the team (e.g. Microsoft Office, Adobe, etc.).
• Strong judgment and discretion, and an ability to handle sensitive information.
• Low-ego. You find satisfaction in doing a job well, not in being acknowledged publicly for it.
• Ability to travel 25-50% of the time to other Palantir offices, external conferences, and client meetings.
At Palantir, we're helping the world's most important institutions use their data to solve their most urgent problems. Our software lets our customers integrate and analyze all of their data so they can answer questions that they couldn't before. From delivering disaster relief to building safer automobiles, we're honored to help make our partners better at their most important work.Together with our customers, we're building the future of national security, healthcare, energy, finance, manufacturing, and more. And we need bright minds from around the world to help us.