Product Marketing Manager
Requirements & Responsibilities
• 5+ years experience in a marketing role, with clearly demonstrated success driving growth.
• Experience in market and customer analysis.
• Highly analytical. You are comfortable working with data to uncover insights, confident with analytics tools, and right at home in a spreadsheet.
• A creative approach to problem solving. You can clearly articulate the issue, and develop and evaluate creative alternatives before proposing a way forward.
• You are a clear communicator.
• A strong team player. You thrive working with different people across an organization.
• Retail or e-commerce experience would be considered an advantage.
About the Employer
Hi there, we’re Article. We’re a digital-first furniture brand that is engineering remarkably better furniture experiences one sofa at a time. We don’t have brick and mortar stores, so we’re able to deliver remarkable value on beautiful, modern furniture. Because of this, we’re growing like crazy and we need a few more hands on deck. Maybe it’s you we’re looking for?