Site Reliability Engineer
Requirements & Responsibilities
• BSc/MS in Computer Science.
• Experience with virtualization using VMWare ESX, KVM, Xen, or Docker.
• Experience with system management tools like Puppet or Chef.
• Knowledge of server hardware and/or experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
• 5+ years of experience with Linux system administration (RHEL or CentOS preferred).
• Good scripting ability with Bash, Python, Ruby, or Perl.
• Experience with monitoring systems using tools like Nagios and writing health checks.
• Moderate experience with TCP/IP networking.
• Practical experience managing databases or search engines, such as Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, Cassandra or ElasticSearch.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation.
• Unwavering commitment to operational security and best practices.
• Active U.S. Security Clearance.
About the Employer
At Palantir, we're helping the world's most important institutions use their data to solve their most urgent problems. Our software lets our customers integrate and analyze all of their data so they can answer questions that they couldn't before. From delivering disaster relief to building safer automobiles, we're honored to help make our partners better at their most important work.Together with our customers, we're building the future of national security, healthcare, energy, finance, manufacturing, and more. And we need bright minds from around the world to help us.