#473851: Program Manager (Students & Recent Grads)
• A bachelor's, master's or PhD degree in engineering, computer science or related field (12 months of graduation or graduated within the last 12 months).
• A year or two of experience programming in C++, Java or other computer programming languages preferred.
• Some experience building software beyond the classroom environment like an internship or related experience for customers strongly preferred
• Ability to demonstrate understanding of computer science fundamentals that affect code implementation and customer experience
• Demonstrated ability in feature definition, design and feasibility
• Familiarity with managing complex project schedules and nurturing cross-group collaboration.
• Demonstrated ability in estimating development time and relevant challenges to delivery.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and a desire to create an open and collaborative team culture
• Demonstrated skills in negotiation and conflict management.