HR Business Partner
Requirements & Responsibilities
• Bachelor’s degree and relevant industry experience.
• Experience in a fast-paced, high-pressure, outcome-oriented environment.
• Proactive, can operate autonomously, and thrives in ambiguity.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and high level of emotional intelligence.
• Excels at working on open-ended problems and running them to completion.
• Data driven and detail oriented.
• Ability to travel 25% required.
About the Employer
At Palantir, we're helping the world's most important institutions use their data to solve their most urgent problems. Our software lets our customers integrate and analyze all of their data so they can answer questions that they couldn't before. From delivering disaster relief to building safer automobiles, we're honored to help make our partners better at their most important work.Together with our customers, we're building the future of national security, healthcare, energy, finance, manufacturing, and more. And we need bright minds from around the world to help us.