Network Operations Engineer
Requirements & Responsibilities
• Ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision.
• Knowledge and hands-on experience of LAN (wired & wireless), WAN, and Firewall environments; understanding of OSI Layers from physical to application.
• Experience with Palo Alto Networks or similar NGFW technology.
• Experience with layer 2 protocols (e.g. LACP, MLAG, Spanning Tree, etc).
• Experience with routing protocols such as BGP or OSPF.
• Experience with Wireless Networking (deployment and troubleshooting).
• Experience with public cloud service providers (e.g. AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc).
• Experience with VPN technology (GRE, IPSec/SSL VPNs).
• Experience working in a network operations center (NOC) supporting a production wide-area network.
• Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
About the Employer
At Palantir, we're helping the world's most important institutions use their data to solve their most urgent problems. Our software lets our customers integrate and analyze all of their data so they can answer questions that they couldn't before. From delivering disaster relief to building safer automobiles, we're honored to help make our partners better at their most important work.Together with our customers, we're building the future of national security, healthcare, energy, finance, manufacturing, and more. And we need bright minds from around the world to help us.