Information Security Engineer (CIRT)
Requirements & Responsibilities
• Broad exposure to multiple security disciplines and deep exposure in Incident Response or Detection Engineering.
• Strong background in incident response, hunting, forensics, intrusion detection or threat intelligence.
• Deep security experience (3+ years) in at least one major platform (e.g. AWS, Azure, Windows, OS X, Linux, etc.)
• Desire to further the information security community through substantive contributions (e.g. conference talks, blog posts, public tool development, etc.)
• Strong investigative mindset with acute attention to detail.
• Intermediate knowledge of Python (Preferred), PowerShell, or similar.
• Strong working knowledge of TCP/IP networking and common protocols.
• Active TS/SCI security clearance or willingness and eligibility to obtain a security clearance.
About the Employer
At Palantir, we're helping the world's most important institutions use their data to solve their most urgent problems. Our software lets our customers integrate and analyze all of their data so they can answer questions that they couldn't before. From delivering disaster relief to building safer automobiles, we're honored to help make our partners better at their most important work.Together with our customers, we're building the future of national security, healthcare, energy, finance, manufacturing, and more. And we need bright minds from around the world to help us.