Requirements & Responsibilities
What We Value:
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• The ability to build great relationships, and convey and debate design rationale.
• Empathy, not ego. You strive to understand and empower users.
• A profound love of engineering. Engineers realize our vision—and we realize theirs—and together we create software that our users love.
• A highly iterative design process, and the ability to move fast, listen, and adapt.
• The ability to move with ease across software and fidelity, depending on the task at hand.
• A mastery of tools (e.g. Sketch.app, hand-coding, Photoshop, Illustrator, or Keynote, and paper and Sharpies). For any that may be unfamiliar, you are able to quickly learn and apply them skillfully to your work.
• BA/MA or equivalent experience.
About the Employer
At Palantir, we're helping the world's most important institutions use their data to solve their most urgent problems. Our software lets our customers integrate and analyze all of their data so they can answer questions that they couldn't before. From delivering disaster relief to building safer automobiles, we're honored to help make our partners better at their most important work.Together with our customers, we're building the future of national security, healthcare, energy, finance, manufacturing, and more. And we need bright minds from around the world to help us.