Services Engineer (Recent Grads)
Requirements & Responsibilities
#473627: Services Engineering (Students & Recent Grads)
• A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science (within 12 months of graduation or graduated within the last 12 months).
Experience programming in one or more of the following: C/C++, C#, Java, Python, PowerShell, Perl, Batch, HTML, Win32.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Large scale systems design experience with knowledge of Unix/Linux.
• Knowledge of database design and SQL, TCP/IP, and network programming is a plus.
• Research experience in algorithms, architecture, database, data mining, distributed systems, machine learning, networking, or systems preferred.
About the Employer
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our mission is grounded in both the world in which we live and the future we strive to create. Today, we live in a mobile-first, cloud-first world, and the transformation we are driving across our businesses is designed to enable Microsoft and our customers to thrive in this world. We do business in 170 countries and are made up of 114,000 passionate employees dedicated to fulfilling our mission of helping you and your organization achieve more.