• College degree, or previous support experience.
• Ability to work a varied schedule based on the needs of the people or team you support (some nights/weekends will be required, as well as travel between 20-50% of the time to Palantir’s domestic and international offices).
• Strong organization skills with an ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment.
• Extraordinary communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail in written correspondence.
• Excellent computer skills, proficiency with Microsoft products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
At Palantir, we're helping the world's most important institutions use their data to solve their most urgent problems. Our software lets our customers integrate and analyze all of their data so they can answer questions that they couldn't before. From delivering disaster relief to building safer automobiles, we're honored to help make our partners better at their most important work.Together with our customers, we're building the future of national security, healthcare, energy, finance, manufacturing, and more. And we need bright minds from around the world to help us.