Leverage (Customer Success)
Requirements & Responsibilities
• Explorers at heart, comfortable immersing themselves in abstract and ambiguous business challenges and the intricacies of sometimes opaque institutions.
• A track record of outcomes and ownership, whether in closing deals or coordinating broad business efforts that require thoughtful strategic planning and an attention to the nuances of individual organizations.
• Authentic relationship builders, not professional networkers, with experience working with a broad range of personalities.
• Quick studies and omnivorous learners, eager to educate themselves about our software’s applications and capabilities across the government and commercial sectors.
• Awareness of personal strengths and weaknesses, as well as a willingness to involve teammates with complementary abilities and to let others lead.
• Individuals who are driven by having an impact in the world—not prestige, status, or hierarchy.
• Ability to travel at least 50% and up to 75% of the time.
About the Employer
At Palantir, we're helping the world's most important institutions use their data to solve their most urgent problems. Our software lets our customers integrate and analyze all of their data so they can answer questions that they couldn't before. From delivering disaster relief to building safer automobiles, we're honored to help make our partners better at their most important work.Together with our customers, we're building the future of national security, healthcare, energy, finance, manufacturing, and more. And we need bright minds from around the world to help us.