• Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent experience.
• Generalist skillset, with a strong graphic design background and a proclivity for typography and layout.
• Extensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, and comfort with switching mediums and learning new programs.
• Excellent communication skills, including a proven ability to build great relationships, convey and debate design rationale, and iterate quickly with a multifaceted group of stakeholders.
• Strong attention to detail and comfort evaluating a diverse array of artifacts to ensure they're in line with brand standards.
• Empathy, not ego. We strive to understand our audience, and develop programs and assets that meet their needs.
• A love of technology. Palantir is an engineering company; we get to work with complex and powerful technological concepts, and help explain them to many kinds of audiences.
• Animation, illustration or experience with 3D a plus.
At Palantir, we're helping the world's most important institutions use their data to solve their most urgent problems. Our software lets our customers integrate and analyze all of their data so they can answer questions that they couldn't before. From delivering disaster relief to building safer automobiles, we're honored to help make our partners better at their most important work.Together with our customers, we're building the future of national security, healthcare, energy, finance, manufacturing, and more. And we need bright minds from around the world to help us.