#506819: Business Programs & Operations (Students)
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Management, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Information Technologies, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields (pursuing with at least one semester/quarter remaining after internship).
• Team Player: driving digital transformation with our customers is a team sport. We need teammates who can stay maniacally focused on our customers' satisfaction while operating in a highly-collaborative, matrixed, and global sales organization.
• Growth Mindset: your life is truly about learning-it-all. You approach every new piece of information, knowledge, and competency with insatiable curiosity. Ultimately, you're open to the ideas of others, where the success of others does not diminish your own.
• Relentlessly Resourceful: you have the drive to overcome any obstacle in your work.
• Customer Obsessed: you learn about your customers and their businesses with a beginner's mind and then bring solutions that meet their needs.
• Pure Challenge: demonstrated desire and ability to readily take on complex challenges and work towards solutions to seemingly unsolvable problems.
• Passion for Technology: you're deeply motivated by the incredible opportunity of how technology can inspire and ignite change and renewal
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our mission is grounded in both the world in which we live and the future we strive to create. Today, we live in a mobile-first, cloud-first world, and the transformation we are driving across our businesses is designed to enable Microsoft and our customers to thrive in this world. We do business in 170 countries and are made up of 114,000 passionate employees dedicated to fulfilling our mission of helping you and your organization achieve more.