#473851: Software Engineer (Students & Recent Grads)
• A bachelor's, master's, or PhD degree in engineering, computer science or related field 12 months of graduation or graduated within the last 12 months.
• A year or two of experience programming in C++, Java or other computer programming languages preferred.
• Ability to demonstrate understanding of algorithms, data structures and other systems architecture factors that affect code quality, performance and customer experience
• Some experience building software outside of the classroom environment like an internship, hackathon, research project or related experience preferred
• Demonstrated skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team environment