Marketing (Recent Grads)
Requirements & Responsibilities
#441046: Marketing (Students & Recent Grads)
• Pursuing a Bachelor's or Masters degree in marketing, communications, psychology or another related field and within twelve months of graduation.
• Inspired by the continually evolving craft of marketing.
• Thrive in and deliver results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
• Ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• English language and local language fluency for all roles (non-U.S. locations).
• Full unrestricted work authorization for your chosen location (non-U.S. locations)
About the Employer
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our mission is grounded in both the world in which we live and the future we strive to create. Today, we live in a mobile-first, cloud-first world, and the transformation we are driving across our businesses is designed to enable Microsoft and our customers to thrive in this world. We do business in 170 countries and are made up of 114,000 passionate employees dedicated to fulfilling our mission of helping you and your organization achieve more.