Requirements & Responsibilities
• Strong engineering background in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, and Physics
• Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools
• Ability to collaborate and empathize with a variety of individuals. You can iterate with users and non-technical stakeholders and understand how your technical decisions impact them
• Demonstrated ability to learn and work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
• A desire to work on software that can change the world and a passion for creating intuitive, scalable products that augment our users' ability to work with data
About the Employer
At Palantir, we're helping the world's most important institutions use their data to solve their most urgent problems. Our software lets our customers integrate and analyze all of their data so they can answer questions that they couldn't before. From delivering disaster relief to building safer automobiles, we're honored to help make our partners better at their most important work.Together with our customers, we're building the future of national security, healthcare, energy, finance, manufacturing, and more. And we need bright minds from around the world to help us.