Requirements & Responsibilities
• 1-3 years experience working closely with (or within) a marketing team
• Deep experience with qualitative and quantitative marketing research
• Solid understanding of statistics and able to determine marketing experiment parameters using Bayesian and Frequentist statistical models.
• Able to write SQL scripts for analysis and reporting (SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
• Experience working with or managing data warehouses and pipelines (we use Redshift + Airflow)
• Familiar with marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Heap
• Experience cleaning, analysing and presenting messy, real-world data in an understandable and interpretable manner.
Proficiency with Tableau, Mode, Periscope or similar data visualisation tools for making charts, data manipulation, pivot tables and scripting is a plus.
About the Employer
Hi there, we’re Article. We’re a digital-first furniture brand that is engineering remarkably better furniture experiences one sofa at a time. We don’t have brick and mortar stores, so we’re able to deliver remarkable value on beautiful, modern furniture. Because of this, we’re growing like crazy and we need a few more hands on deck. Maybe it’s you we’re looking for?