Research Intern, FATE
Requirements & Responsibilities
#554862: Research Intern, FATE (Master's & PhDs)
• Must be currently enrolled in a PhD program in computer science, including machine learning, human-computer interaction, computational social science, or applied artificial intelligence (e.g. information retrieval, natural language processing, vision) or science and technology studies.
• Published papers demonstrating your experience in your research field.
• Experience and interest in the study of the societal impacts of artificial intelligence.
• Demonstrated ability to develop original research ideas and innovative solutions.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and capability of collaborate effectively with other researchers and engineers.
About the Employer
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our mission is grounded in both the world in which we live and the future we strive to create. Today, we live in a mobile-first, cloud-first world, and the transformation we are driving across our businesses is designed to enable Microsoft and our customers to thrive in this world. We do business in 170 countries and are made up of 114,000 passionate employees dedicated to fulfilling our mission of helping you and your organization achieve more.