Site Reliability Operations Analyst
Requirements & Responsibilities
• Extraordinary judgment and composure in high-pressure situations.
• A creative approach to project management centered around lightweight frameworks that enable rapid iteration and low-overhead methods of keeping our customers informed.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• A real passion for developing strong partnerships with customers.
• Meticulous attention to detail, including maintaining accurate records and diligently tracking key project metrics.
• Enthusiasm for working on site with customers and/or supporting internal projects and senior leadership, bringing order and efficiency to critical internal initiatives.
• Ability to travel 25 – 75% required. Varies by location and team.
About the Employer
At Palantir, we're helping the world's most important institutions use their data to solve their most urgent problems. Our software lets our customers integrate and analyze all of their data so they can answer questions that they couldn't before. From delivering disaster relief to building safer automobiles, we're honored to help make our partners better at their most important work.Together with our customers, we're building the future of national security, healthcare, energy, finance, manufacturing, and more. And we need bright minds from around the world to help us.