Infrastructure Security Engineer
Requirements & Responsibilities
• Broad exposure to security disciplines and deep exposure in protecting one or more operating system platforms (Windows, OS X, or Linux).
• Strong programming skills with Python, PowerShell, Bash and similar.
• Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP networking, common protocols, and troubleshooting.
• Strong knowledge of cryptography, authentication protocols, and PKI.
• Deep knowledge of modern adversary tradecraft, tools, techniques, and procedures.
• Active TS/SCI security clearance or willingness and eligibility to obtain a security clearance.
• Experience with public cloud service providers (e.g. AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.).
• Experiencing building and maintaining enterprise logging pipelines (e.g. Splunk, Kibana, etc.).
• Experience with infrastructure automation platforms (e.g. Desired State Configuration, Packer, Terraform, etc.).
• Experience with network security devices including e.g. Palo Alto Networks (PAN) and Cisco ASAs.
About the Employer
At Palantir, we're helping the world's most important institutions use their data to solve their most urgent problems. Our software lets our customers integrate and analyze all of their data so they can answer questions that they couldn't before. From delivering disaster relief to building safer automobiles, we're honored to help make our partners better at their most important work.Together with our customers, we're building the future of national security, healthcare, energy, finance, manufacturing, and more. And we need bright minds from around the world to help us.